 |
1、You should be all set. Just restart your computer.
应该都好了。只要重新开机就行了。
2、OK. It looks all right...hey, where're my files
from last week?!
好。看起来不错...嘿,我上周的文档到哪儿去了?!
3、This worm must've erased them. I'll try to recover
them, but just in case, you have backups, right?
一定是这只蠕虫删了它们。我试着把它们复原,但万一无法复原,你有备份,对吧?
4、Um... I might have forgotten to back them up.
嗯...我可能忘了备份它们。
5、You should always back up important files.
重要的文档你都得备份。
6、All right, I learned my lesson
好啦,我学到教训了。
7、I found some files here, but I don't know if
they'll be intact.
我在这里找到一些文档,但我不知道它们是否未受损。
8、It's better than nothing. If I don't have these
files, my boss'll kill me.
有总比没有好。如果我没有这些文档,老板会把我杀了。
9、Let's take a look. Does this look familiar?
我们来看看。这看起来眼熟吗?
10、Yes, some of it. There's a lot of garbage there,
too.
对,有一点。这里还有好多垃圾。
11、You'll have to sift through all of it to see
what you can salvage.
你得全部筛一遍,看你能救回哪些文档。
12、That could take hours!
那要好几个小时!
13、Then you have to contact everybody in your
e-mail address book to warn them.
然后你要联络并警告电子邮件通讯目录里的每个人。
14、But I didn't send that much e-mail since I
got it!
但自从我的电脑中毒后,我没寄信给每个人啊!
15、It doesn't matter. The worm can use your e-mail
software to send copies of itself to everyone
in your address book.
跟那没关系。蠕虫会用你的邮件软件自行传送复制给你通讯录里的每个人。
16、Great. Might as well get the worst over with.
Mr. Burns, I have some bad news...
这下好了。就从最难的一关下手吧。伯恩斯先生,我有个坏消息...
|
添加新文章库需下载的文件
computervirus3.idx
computervirus3.lib
computervirus3.rar
|